Out of stock
The Square Ball 2018 Summer Special | Out Now
To fill the gap until next season, here’s something to read while waiting for Pontus to come off the bench at the World Cup — but not you, Yosuke. Summer Specials were a regular thing for The Square Ball back when Leeds were good, so we thought we’d bring them back and hope it sparks an LUFC revival. Nothing else has worked, so why not this?
This is what a fiver gets you:
• Brian Deane talks to Moscowhite about coming good at Leeds: “I wasn’t going out on my back”
• Andy P looks back at Eric Cantona’s impact, or lack of, depending
• Millennium Bug: when O’Learys Babies went to Maine Road and claimed the century
• Features on John Sheridan, Jack Charlton, Nigel Martyn, Max Gradel, Trevor Cherry and Alfie Haaland
• 2017/18 in words: every player, manager and set-piece coach reviewd
• 2017/18 in pictures: as photographed by Lee Brown
• More pages (132!). Bigger pages. It’s a proper mag with a spine and everything
These are in stock now, so order yours before Sweden get knocked out.
|Dimensions||24 × 17 × 1.25 cm|
A 160 page special publication by The Square Ball, Paul Trevillion and Leeds United Supporters’ Trust, to celebrate Leeds United winning the Centenary FA Cup in 1972.
When Don Revie picked up the phone to call Paul Trevillion, he thought he was getting a public relations expert. What he got instead was a true born artist, a whirlwind of ideas and action, a charismatic tempest. Revie soon nicknamed him, ‘The Beaver’.