The Square Ball 2019 Summer Special | Digital Edition
After Leeds United’s best season in years, we’ve been hard at work recovering from the semi-final disappointment to make sure 2019’s TSB Summer Special is our best summer special in, well, one year. What better way of celebrating the start of Leeds United’s 100th year, that also happens to be TSB’s 30th?
At 180 pages, it’s definitely bigger than last summer; this is what you’ll get:
• Andrew Hughes talks to Moscowhite about becoming a Premier League coach, how Leeds will go up next season, and taking fat rascals from Betty’s to Bielsa
• Andy P introduces a season by season celebration of 30 years of The Square Ball, with artwork by some of our finest contributors
• Features on the old school of Leeds United: Allan Clarke, Tony Dorigo, Jonny Howson, Jimmy Hasselbaink, Robbie Fowler and Robbie Keane
• A throwback to 1960, and the influence of Real Madrid 7-3 Eintracht Frankfurt on LUFC — and nearly Bournemouth
• Rob Conlon finds out who the donations to the Leeds Fans’ Foodbank helped — and why more are needed
• A look back at Leeds United Ladies’ season with Emma Lee
• 2018/19 in words, in our writers’ player-by-player review of the season
• Relive the anticipation, glory and pain of matchday in Lee Brown’s photographs
• More pages (180!). Bigger pages. Apparently the word is ‘bookazine’ but it’s good whatever it is
The print edition of the Summer Special is now sold out, so this digital edition is the only way to get your hands on one.